Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my TE 448 Diversity in Children's Literature course blog. I will use this blog to engage in discussion topics with my classmates and also serve as a space to chart my own thoughts as I go through this class. This could be in the form of a book review, class reaction, personal reference to a related topic, or any other helpful use related to TE 448. I also plan on keeping this blog as a portfolio piece to show my competence in the area of diverse children's literature. I look forward to learning and experiencing this class and the subjects contained as a way to wrap up my undergrad career at Michigan State. Please do not hesitate to comment on my blog and provide your suggestions. I love to get feedback and I can't wait to hear from you!!

No comments: